Blessings I counted this week:
46. Pinterest (my new, current addiction)
47. The cool new buttons on the right (my facebook page, pinterest, e-mail, etc.) that my friend Nancy made for my blog.
|Reading my favorite magazine at my own kitchen table in the Manor.|
50. Laughing until my cheeks hurt while watching America's Funniest Videos.
|New (old) bunk beds for the boys' room at the Manor.|
53. Christian radio stations.
|Boys at work|
56. Clean, freshly folded laundry.
|New faucets in the bathrooms in the Manor.|
59. Lavender scented lotions.
|The fact that I have things to smile about.|
62. My cell phone, so the kids can reach me anytime even if I can't be with them every moment.
|The boys' excitement at putting some of their things in their room in the Manor.|
65. My snow boots, that keep my feet warm in the winter even if it hasn't actually snowed yet.
|(Wo)man's best friend.|